وکی اقتباسات:حوالہ میز
How to ask a question
- Please give questions a meaningful title so you'll be more likely to get a meaningful answer.
- Be specific and clarify your question, describing specifically what you'd like answered.
- Please sign your question by typing
--~~~~(that's two hyphens and four tildes) at the end. This will stamp the date and time and your user ID on your posting. (You can also sign
- Please do not list your e-mail address, as questions aren't normally answered by e-mail. Also, be aware that the content on Wikiquote is extensively copied to many websites, and so making your e-mail address public here may make it very public throughout the Internet.
- Please check back for updates occasionally. A complete answer may be developed over a period of days.
- To continue a question, edit your question section (by clicking the  link on right side of its header line). Please do not start multiple sections about the same topic.
- Please remember that readers of all ages visit this page.
- Please avoid using all capital letters; not only do they make a question harder to read, but they are often interpreted as impolite or shouting.
- Questions will be answered by humans, not by a computer. This page is not a search engine.
How to answer a question
- Please be thorough, providing as much of the answer as you are able.
- Be concise, not terse. Please write in a clear and easily understood manner. Keep your answer within the scope of the question as stated.
- Link to articles on Wikiquote or Wikipedia which may have further information relevant to the question.
- The Reference desk is not a soapbox. If you wish to argue a particular viewpoint, please do so on an appropriate talk page.